Sunday, October 12, 2014

Taiwan - 10-12-2014

After 12 hours flight from Seattle, I arrived Taoyuan Airport at 5:15 am.

Spent 30 minutes passed immigration and picked up my luggages, I was on my way to my father's place, Chang Guan Health Culture Village.

Chang Guan Health Culture Village is high quality retirement village located in Kueishan Rural Township.

If you think I would just stay whole first day with my father in the retirement village, you are ... wrong.

Quickly after I arrived the retirement village, I went out with my friends to have my school  reunion.

Then, we went to Wulai to enjoy hot spring.

Pause Landis Resort is a delightful resort hotel set in the beautiful village of Wulai . Surrounded by lush forests, mountains, and the Tonghou River, we enjoyed a relaxing stay in the heart of nature with the benefit of natural hot sprinrgs.






No comments:

Post a Comment