Saturday, October 1, 2016

Taiwan—Tainan 2016-10-01

Early in the morning, I arrived at airport at 4:30 in the morning.

After 12 hours flight, I really needed to refreash myself.


Before I existed custom, I noticed there is a shower room.  The shower room is quite big and clean.  Also,  it includes hair dryer and a mirror.


However, there is a problem.




When I dryed my hair, I looked at the mirror, I can only see top of my head. I could not see myself all.  I finally realized I am short.

Soon after I exited the custom, my high school friend picked me up from the airport and we were heading to Tainan.



             Yanshuei Octagonal Display Hall

In Qing Dynasty, Yanshui(鹽水)was already one of the four biggest commercial ports in Taiwan after Tainan(臺南), Lukang(鹿港), and Wanhua(萬華). The Octagonal Display Hall used to boast the best view overlooking Yueh Chin Port.






Yue Jin Lantern Festival (月津燈節)in Tainan attracted tourists each year from around Taiwan ever since it began in 2010. A large scale lantern exhibition with exquisite local creativity and culture designs has become one of the major events during the Chinese New Year and Lantern Festival.  Now, we can only see the poster of Yue Jin Lantern Festival.






No comments:

Post a Comment